- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Metro Detroit's Top Leaders And Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-11-26
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
- Michigan’s Health Insurance Marketplace Opens Today! - 2013-10-01
Page 3 of 49
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF INCLUSION & STRATEGIC PLANNING
MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
John Ambrose is the Associate Director for Inclusion & Strategic Planning for Michigan State University. In this role he helps lead a dynamic team of professionals in recruiting students and aiding community partners, within the U.S. Prior to working in higher education, Ambrose worked as a successful sales representative in the print industry for companies like Edwards Brothers and R.R. Donnelley & Sons.
As a native of Detroit, he is proud to have graduated from Cass Technical HS and credits much of his professional success to the experiences he was afforded at Western Michigan University.
Today, Ambrose is very active in the Midnight Golf Program, which he purports is the greatest youth development program anywhere in the world. He serves on two non-profit boards and has served as the President of Michigan Association for College Admissions Counseling. He is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. and an associate Minister at Liberty Temple BC. John lives in Detroit with his wife, Cheryl and children: Alexandria and Jonathan.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!