- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
- Michigan’s Health Insurance Marketplace Opens Today! - 2013-10-01
Page 38 of 49
DEPUTY TREASURER FOR LAND MANAGEMENT
Eric Sabree is currently Wayne County Deputy Treasurer for Land Management. He was previously Chief Assistant Corporation Counsel for Wayne County Corporation Counsel. He also had a long public service career with the City of Detroit. During his tenure there, he held positions with the Buildings and Safety Engineering Department, the Detroit Housing Commission, and before entering private law practice, served as the Deputy Director and Director of the Planning and Development Department.
Sabree received his undergraduate degree In Building Construction from Michigan State University and his law degree from the Detroit College of Law, now the Michigan State University College of Law. Sabree is President elect of Kiwanis Club # 1-Detroit. He and his wife Badriyyah are proud parents of three adult children.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!