- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
- Michigan’s Health Insurance Marketplace Opens Today! - 2013-10-01
Page 5 of 49
DAVID W. BARFIELD
PRESIDENT & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
As President and CEO, David Barfield is responsible for the oversight and strategic expansion of The Bartech Group’s diverse portfolio of global workforce solutions. He has played an integral role in the company’s evolution from a traditional staffing agency to an industry leading professional services firm responsible for more than 26,000 daily consultants and $2 billion in annualized spend.
Barfield joined Bartech in 1995 and served as the companies Chief Operating Officer from 2009 – 2011. Throughout his tenure, he has leveraged supply chain, technology and risk mitigation strategies to deliver operational efficiencies across a broad range of client solutions. He is committed to advancing Bartech’s 35-year legacy of service, quality and innovation.
Barfield serves on the Board of Directors of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and also serves on the organization’s Corporate Plus® Management Committee (CPMC). He is a member of Business Leaders for Michigan, comprised of the top 80 corporate executives in Michigan. Barfield earned a B.A. from Georgetown University and an MBA from the University of Michigan Business School.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!