- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
- Michigan’s Health Insurance Marketplace Opens Today! - 2013-10-01
Page 49 of 49
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
FAYGO BEVERAGES, INC.
Orlando Woods is currently the Regional Sales Manager at Faygo Beverages Inc., a 106-year old Detroit-founded beverage company that manufactures over 50 flavors across the Midwest. Orlando began his career with Faygo Beverages Inc. as an entry level salesman. Twenty-four years later, he holds a vital role in the company by forecasting sales and securing product advertisement for chain and independent super markets. In 2010, he was awarded the Michigan Food & Beverages Association Salesman of the Year. He is a Northwest Detroit native, and graduate of Henry Ford High School and the University of Pheonix.
Woods is involved in various community outreach programs. He is an organizational contributor to Brotherhood, a program envisioned by his Pastor at Christian Tabernacle Church, based on strengthening men and manhood through Christ and knowledge, as well as teaches Career Development in the Embracing Your Future teaching series. He raises funds for the community organization Alkebulan Village Project, which provides educational, cultural and recreational programs to over one thousand youths in the Metro-Detroit area. Woods is also a member of the Board of Directors for the Detroit Service Learning Academy.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!