- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
- Michigan’s Health Insurance Marketplace Opens Today! - 2013-10-01
Page 8 of 49
PAUL E. BRIDGEWATER
PRESIDENT & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
DETROIT AREA AGENCY ON AGING
Paul E. Bridgewater is president and CEO of the Detroit Area Agency on Aging (DAAA), one of 16 area agencies on aging in the state of Michigan; which includes one of the largest Meals on Wheels programs in the state and Michigan’s top care management and home care support services.
He was selected by the National Council on Aging (NCOA) as a delegate to Cuba. Bridgewater has received several accolades for his significant work, including the Women’s Informal Network Award, Who’s Who in Black Detroit, the Alpha Kappa Alpha Foundation of Detroit Award, Dr. Gerald K. Smith Humanitarian Award, the Wayne State University School of Social Work Alumni Association’s Citizen of the Year Award and the Saginaw Valley State University Distinguished Alumni Award.
Bridgewater, a native of Saginaw, Michigan and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Saginaw Valley State College and a Master's Degree in public administration from Oakland University. He resides in Detroit with his wife, Juanita.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!