Page 2 of 53
LYNN L. MARINE-ADAMS, ESQ.
LYNN MARINE PLC
Lynn L. Marine-Adams, Esq., is an outstanding attorney with her primary practice in Wayne County. She is a native Detroiter. Her area of expertise includes probate law, guardianships, conservatorships, wills and trusts. She has been in private practice for over twenty years.
She obtained a B.A. in Psychology and Communication from the University of Michigan, and then attended the Ohio State University Moritz School of Law. While in law school, she had the distinction of clerking for the Assistant Dean of the law school and for the city attorney of Dublin, Ohio. When she returned to her hometown, she entered into private practice.
An active member of the Wayne County Probate Court system, Marine-Adams has served as a board member of the Probate and Estate Planning Council for the State Bar of Michigan. She is a past Board Member of the Wayne County Probate Bar Association.
She volunteers for numerous activities to promote young people to become self-sufficient and productive members of society. She volunteers and raises money for the Ruth Ellis Center, an organization devoted to enhancing the lives of youths who are a part of the LGBTQ community. She regularly donates to LIFT, an organization dedicated to restoring self-pride and a sense of responsibility to women. She is member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
She is married to Anthony Adams, Esq.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)