Page 14 of 53
ALEXIS C. DISHMAN
VICE PRESDIENT & ALTERNATE GROUP MANAGER – SMALL BUSINESS BANKING
Alexis Dishman began her career at Comerica Bank in 2000 as a Credit Analyst, holding positions across several commercial lending departments. In 2002, she was promoted to Business Banking Lender. She developed skills through managing a multi-million dollar portfolio, and developing client relationships. Dishman is currently an Alternate Group Manager, and Vice President. She now mentors new lenders, helps to develop complex loan structures, and is a voting member of loan committee. Dishman completed Comerica’s Leadership Development Program in 2012.
As a chairperson of Comerica’s African-American Business Development Initiative, she leads a team that fosters and develops relationships with key prospects, customers, and centers of influence in the business community.
Dishman is a member of the leadership council of Comerica’s African American Network, an employee resource group.
Dishman also serves on several boards for non-profit organizations, including Accounting Aid Society, Michigan Women’s Foundation, and The Community House of Birmingham.
Alexis Dishman earned a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Finance from Michigan State University. She is married to Todd Dishman, and has two daughters Elise and Haley.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)