Page 4 of 53
LAUREN HICKS BARTON, MD, MPH, FACOEM
CORPORATE MEDICAL OPERATIONS, CHRYSLER LLC
Dr. Lauren Hicks Barton is board certified in Occupational and Environmental Medicine and recently was elevated to Fellow in the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Association, the highest class of membership in this international organization. She serves as Chief Physician, Corporate Medical Operations, Chrysler LLC, a position she has held since 2004.
She holds a BA from Fisk University, Nashville, Tennessee, a MD from Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee, and a Masters in Public Health from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Barton has presented numerous lectures to the community on topics relating to public health. She is an adjunct professor in Family Medicine at both Meharry Medical College and Wayne State University in Detroit.
Dr. Barton serves on the Board of the Michigan Occupational and Environmental Association, and Community Network Services, a mental health care organization for Oakland County residents. She is a member of the Oakland County Chapter of the Links, Incorporated.
Dr. Barton is married to Brandon Barton DDS and they have two children: Brandi Rose Barton and Brandon Barton, III.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)