Page 46 of 53
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
E’Lois Thomas has more than 20 years of experience in Operational and Financial Management including Energy Program Management, Program Strategy & Management, Operational Management and Team Building. Thomas brings extensive years of experience in the service industry, delivering outstanding returns by building, developing and driving business operations to new and exciting levels of performance. She is passionate to lead, coach and mentor others
while challenging them to reach their full potential.
Thomas is currently pursuing a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Administration at North Central University with plans to complete her final dissertation in Green Energy Management and Sustainability. She has an MBA in Management from Walsh College.
Thomas is married to the love of her life, Elder Charles Thomas, Jr. and they have two sons, Charles and Isaiah.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)