- Money is Money Approved for Michigan Film Incentive - 2013-08-01
- Kanye West Launches “Got Bars” Music Program for At-Risk Chicago Youth - 2013-07-30
- Detroit Jazz Festival 2013 - 2013-07-26
- Surprising Summer Foods Your Child Shouldn’t Have - 2013-07-24
- 3 Grilling Tips That Can Save Your Life - 2013-07-24
Category: Community - Original Published on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 15:58 Written by Amber L. Bogins
Page 9 of 9
8. Little Toader AppeTEETHERS - SAFER Teething Toy; keep babies entertained this summer
While adults and children have fun this summer, so can babies with AppeTEETHERS by Little Toader. Using a play on words with "appetizers" and "teethers", AppeTEETHERS are fun, safe and effective teething toys that look like real food. While BBQing this summer, baby can enjoy a Chompin' Chicken Wing or Baby-Q Ribs…coming soon are fruits, veggies and sweets. These patented silicone teething toys are free of BPA, Phthalate, PVC and lead providing the perfect amount of resistance to sooth babies' sore gums and best of all they are fun.
"One super important safety necessity at the beach is to show your children where the lifeguard stand is and tell them to go to the lifeguards if they are lost. Its easy to get disoriented at the beach and children do not always think to go to the lifeguards," shares Kathleen Pisano, inventor of Noblo.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!