- 4 Reasons to Plan Your Child’s College Funding Wisely - 2013-07-16
- Poll: Parents want kids to avoid political careers - 2013-07-05
- Why it's important for parents to discuss current events - 2013-03-18
- Common Core might be common nightmare for children - 2013-03-11
- Savvy tips for teaching your child money management skills - 2013-03-04
Category: Community - Original Published on Thursday, 13 June 2013 10:49 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 2 of 11
Tip #1: Learn to survive without sleep. Babies do not have established sleep patterns that align with yours. Especially during the first few months, it is important to sleep when you can. If the baby is napping, try to take a nap, too. And, when possible, go to bed early so that when the baby wakes up during the night you will awaken having had some rest.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)