- 4 Reasons to Plan Your Child’s College Funding Wisely - 2013-07-16
- Poll: Parents want kids to avoid political careers - 2013-07-05
- Why it's important for parents to discuss current events - 2013-03-18
- Common Core might be common nightmare for children - 2013-03-11
- Savvy tips for teaching your child money management skills - 2013-03-04
Category: Community - Original Published on Thursday, 13 June 2013 10:49 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 6 of 11
Tip #5: Give Mom a break. Take the baby out of the house for an hour or so—for a walk, to the grocery store, wherever—to ensure that Mom has some down time. More importantly, this will provide you with one-on-one baby time.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!