- 4 Reasons to Plan Your Child’s College Funding Wisely - 2013-07-16
- Poll: Parents want kids to avoid political careers - 2013-07-05
- Why it's important for parents to discuss current events - 2013-03-18
- Common Core might be common nightmare for children - 2013-03-11
- Savvy tips for teaching your child money management skills - 2013-03-04
Category: Community - Original Published on Thursday, 13 June 2013 10:49 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 7 of 11
Tip #6: Invest in your relationship. While each of you is getting used to your new role--“father” or “mother”--don’t forget that you are parents together. Continue to support each other as you incorporate a third person into your established relationship. And, dads, recognize that you likely will no longer be the #1 focus in the family; be understanding as everyone adjusts to their new roles.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!