- 4 Reasons to Plan Your Child’s College Funding Wisely - 2013-07-16
- Poll: Parents want kids to avoid political careers - 2013-07-05
- Why it's important for parents to discuss current events - 2013-03-18
- Common Core might be common nightmare for children - 2013-03-11
- Savvy tips for teaching your child money management skills - 2013-03-04
Category: Community - Original Published on Thursday, 13 June 2013 10:49 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 10 of 11
Tip #9: Keep good records. It’s important to ensure you have key information that you will need to refer to throughout the years. This includes your pediatrician’s contact information, as well as the baby’s immunization schedule, birth certificate, and Social Security Number. By gathering this information early and updating it regularly you will be prepared when it is needed most.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)