- Police Investigate Possibility Of Foul Play In Missing Michigan Teen Case - 2013-12-03
- 41st Annual Noel Night Dec. 7th - 2013-12-02
- Metro Detroit's Top Leaders And Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-11-26
- Can Race Be Taken Out As A Factor In Renisha McBride Case? - 2013-11-19
- Renisha McBride and Other Black Women Need to be Defended - 2013-11-19
Category: Community - Original Published on Wednesday, 03 July 2013 15:28 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 1 of 2
The National Kidney Foundation of Michigan (NKFM) is hosting a free health workshop in Detroit from July 12 to August 16 to help individuals manage long-term health conditions. The Personal Action Toward Health (PATH) class will meet on Fridays from 1:00pm to 4:00pm at Brush Park Manor, located at 2900 Brush St. All Detroit are residents are welcome to attend.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!