- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Recognized for Quality in Cardiac Care - 2013-07-31
- ST. JOSEPH MERCY OAKLAND NAMED ‘MOST WIRED’ IN NATIONAL SURVEY - 2013-07-15
- Exclusive: Paris Jackson Suicide Attempt Confirmed - 2013-06-05
- Boost Your Sports Conditioning for Upcoming Season - 2013-05-22
- Diabetic medication may protect patients from developing heart failure - 2013-03-28
ST. JOSEPH MERCY OAKLAND AND MERCY HOME CARE CONDUCT SUPPORT GROUP FOR STROKE SURVIVORS AND CAREGIVERS
Page 1 of 2
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland (SJMO), in collaboration with Mercy Home Care, will host a support group for stroke survivors and caregivers at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2013, at the Woodward Professional Building, across from the main hospital, 44428 Woodward Ave., Pontiac. Attendees should enter the building at the Rehabilitation Entrance and proceed to the lower level.
Topic for the support group meeting is "Ask a Stroke Nurse. Open Discussion with a Panel of Stroke Nurses," presented by Heidi Warrington, RN, BSN, Clinical Education Specialist and Neuroscience Registered Nurses.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!