- Police Investigate Possibility Of Foul Play In Missing Michigan Teen Case - 2013-12-03
- 41st Annual Noel Night Dec. 7th - 2013-12-02
- Metro Detroit's Top Leaders And Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-11-26
- Can Race Be Taken Out As A Factor In Renisha McBride Case? - 2013-11-19
- Renisha McBride and Other Black Women Need to be Defended - 2013-11-19
To better serve its customers, the Detroit Vital Records Division will be closed on Monday, July 29 and Monday, August 5 to allow staff to handle administrative changes. The Vital Records Division will reopen on July 30 and August 6. Vital Records is open from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Individuals may obtain a certificate by:
· Going to www.detroitmi.gov/health and clicking on Vital Records. Follow the directions and mail completed application, identification, and payment to the Vital Records Division.
· Logging onto www.vitalchek.com, or by calling them at 877-891-6594. There is an additional fee for using Vitalchek.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!