- Miss. Student Sues Over Religious Assemblies In Schools - 2013-11-09
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Targeted Learning - 2013-10-16
- DTE Energy to Host Unprecedented Unveiling of ‘Who’s Who in Black Detroit’ - 2013-10-16
- Detroit School of Arts Alumni Launches Benefit Showcase Sept. 27th - 2013-09-16
Category: Urban Ed Published on Wednesday, 24 July 2013 09:26 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 1 of 2
The Education Achievement Authority of Michigan (EAA) Tuesday unveiled a new school enrollment campaign emphasizing the tremendous academic growth students achieved during its first year of operation and underscoring the opportunities for success the new system offers to every student.
The campaign features actual Education Achievement Authority students proclaiming that thanks to the education they are receiving and the environment at EAA schools, "I can soar."
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)