#1 – Make yourself a priority: With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, sometimes we don’t make 'ME TIME'. If you are solo this Valentine’s Day, takes some time today and make it about you. Buy that pair of shoes you have been eyeing, go to that gory, scary movie that none of your friends want to see, enjoy the space of just being with you!
AJ Williams is an columnist/feature writer for the Michigan Chronicle and FrontPAGE. She is also a local radio and online television personality who has worked with Mason Radio on 107.5 FM and as a host of The MIXX TV Show with UDetroit, as well as producer of the "The LovEXperience Series for ARCH Executives. Under her personal brand "I AM AJ Williams" she provides voiceovers, talk show formats including hosting, interviewing, podcasting and production for media spots.Website: www.iamajwilliams.com/
Latest from AJ Williams, Chronicle Web Editor
Login to post comments
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)