The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) announced that 23 college students, including four from Michigan, are participating in the seventh annual NASCAR Diversity Internship Program. The program, which began last month and runs through Aug. 12, gives college students the opportunity to complete a 10-week, paid summer internship within the NASCAR industry.
The NASCAR Diversity Internship Program features internships offered by NASCAR offices, sponsors, licensees, teams, tracks and broadcast partners. In addition to NASCAR corporate offices, the following companies.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Duggan Court of Appeals Decision (1)
- Medical Marijuana Illinois: Veto Session Could Make Legal Weed A Reality (1)
- President Obama Hosts Father’s Day Luncheon At White House (1)
- Democrat: IRS Manager Denies Targeting Of Conservative Groups (1)
- Detroit Area Has Strong Legacy With African American Dealers (1)