Doctors and nurses know that growing up healthy means growing up with books. The ROR program provides the tools to help promote children’s developmental skills and later school success. Some of the popular books customers can donate include Dr. Suess favorites, board books for babies and children’s picture books, or they can donate their favorite books for children 6 months through 5 years of age.
During previous book drives at Borders, customers have donated such books as “Barnyard Dance,” “Brown Bear, Brown Bear,” “Guess How Much I Love You,” “Goodnight Moon,” “The Foot Book” and “Hop On Pop.”
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)