- 31st Metro Detroit Youth Day set for July 17 on Belle Isle - 2013-06-18
- Detroit's Michigan Science Center to unveil new 'Science of Rock 'n' Roll' exhibit - 2013-06-18
- Michigan Consumers may Save due to SCOTUS decision - 2013-06-18
- Detroit Is Doing Something That's Never Been Tried Before - 2013-06-18
- Detroit Stops Paying Billions in Debt to Avoid Bankruptcy - 2013-06-17
Category: Entertainment - Original Published on Friday, 15 March 2013 09:35 Written by R.J. Barnhill
Looking for luck on St. Patrick’s Day? Then TAP at MGM Grand Detroit, a modern sports pub with a classically comfortable feel, is a good place to start.
This newcomer to the social scene is offering $4 pints and $12 pitchers of Guinness brew on St. Patty’s Day. TAP also offers a curated collection of more than 50 draft, bottled and Michigan craft beers for adventurous types with discerning palates.
And of course you can’t do all that sipping without a little something to nosh on. Balancing icy cold beverages with tasty dishes is easy at TAP with its extensive menu of nearly 80 options. We recommend the pub’s Michigan Beer-Battered Fish n’ Chips, a favorite of TAP regulars. Special for St. Patrick’s Day, TAP offers Irish favorites including corned beef and cabbage and bangers and mash. The appetizing food specials start at $12.
Have the whole gang in tow? No sweat. Even families with kids will feel welcome at TAP, thanks to its close proximity to the hotel lobby and 40 high-definition flat-screen TVs hanging on almost every wall that offer something for every sports fan to enjoy. And take time to check out the authentic memorabilia displayed on walls, shelves and inside glass cases that spotlight exciting yesteryear moments in Detroit sports history.
After a few brews and a good meal, head to the gaming floor to test the Luck of the Irish. MGM Grand Detroit recently added 300 new slot machines, all with plenty of chances to win on St. Patrick’s Day and take home your own pot of gold!
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Duggan Court of Appeals Decision (1)
- Medical Marijuana Illinois: Veto Session Could Make Legal Weed A Reality (1)
- President Obama Hosts Father’s Day Luncheon At White House (1)
- Democrat: IRS Manager Denies Targeting Of Conservative Groups (1)
- Detroit Area Has Strong Legacy With African American Dealers (1)