- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Police Investigate Possibility Of Foul Play In Missing Michigan Teen Case - 2013-12-03
- 41st Annual Noel Night Dec. 7th - 2013-12-02
- Can Race Be Taken Out As A Factor In Renisha McBride Case? - 2013-11-19
- Renisha McBride and Other Black Women Need to be Defended - 2013-11-19
Page 2 of 2
The announcement of the host city for the next three years is expected at any time.
After Ford Racing received a call from the team campaigning the X Games Detroit bid, OlsbersMSE (OMSE) Team Principal Andreas Eriksson agreed to test the newly-built Ford Fiesta ST rallycross race car in Detroit for the bid team to film. Lead by Eriksson, OMSE has helped secure Ford two consecutive Global Rallycross Manufacturers' Championships and Ford Racing was thrilled to have him test the new race car in the streets of Detroit.
With locations like the parking lot of Cobo Hall, which overlooks the Detroit skyline, and the historic Detroit Train Station and Belle Isle Park, the OMSE Ford Fiesta ST rallycross race car was able to test around some of the most iconic buildings and landmarks in the city. A professional driver, closed roads and a Ford Fiesta ST rallycross race car on a random Saturday proved to be an epic day. Thanks to the X Games Detroit bid team, Ford Racing is now thrilled to release a compilation of highlights.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!