- ‘Hillbillies,’ ‘Goofballs’ and ‘Criminals’: Talking with the Serious(ly Funny) Wanda Sykes - 2013-10-15
- Beyonce premieres 'Life is But a Dream' on HBO - 2013-02-18
- Beyonce Sparkles in Elie Saab at Her Documentary Premiere - 2013-02-13
- Beyonce's Blue Ivy Sonogram: Singer Shares Struggles Of Secret Pregnancy For HBO - 2013-01-15
Category: Entertainment - Original Published on Tuesday, 09 July 2013 15:54 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 1 of 2
HBO Documentary Films is currently in production on a film telling the story of the historic Supreme Court case that overturned Proposition 8, California's ban on same-sex marriage, it was announced today by Michael Lombardo, president, HBO Programming. Over the last five years, directors Ben Cotner and Ryan White have had exclusive access to the work of the powerhouse legal team led by Ted Olson and David Boies, as well as the lives of the four plaintiffs in the case. The untitled feature will be completed by the end of this year for debut on the network in 2014.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)