- 2013 AMAs: TLC Bring Out Lil Mama For 'Waterfalls,' No Left Eye Hologram - 2013-11-25
- And The Saga Continues: L.A. Reid Tweets About TLC’s Status With Epic Records - 2013-11-25
- New TLC album, first in a decade - 2013-08-03
- New TLC Album, First in a Decade - 2013-08-02
- Keke Palmer & Lil Mama Set to Play TLC in Upcoming Movie - 2013-02-18
Page 1 of 2
Rolling Out will debut its newly developed web series "Celebrity Refresh" in the summer of 2013. This home improvement series showcases Rolling Out going behind the scenes into top celebrities' homes to highlight how they approach home improvement projects that reveal their personal style and décor tastes. The first celebrity home improvement project features recording artist Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas, from the group TLC. Nestled in one of Georgia's most historic neighborhoods, Chilli shows viewers how she takes great pride in the beautiful home she designed and purchased more than fifteen years ago.
"I had a great experience with Celebrity Refresh," said Chilli. "My backyard is one of my favorite places to relax and entertain during the spring and summer. I love lying out by the pool with my son and his friends, and entertaining friends and family on the back patio for barbecues or cookouts. I usually re-do the flowers and color scheme in the spring so Rolling Out's Celebrity Refresh was right on time."
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!