- Kevin Hart Reacts to Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Control’ Verse On Twitter[VIDEO] - 2013-08-14
- Kevin Hart Sentenced to 3 Years Probation After Pleading No Contest To DUI Arrest - 2013-08-06
- Torrei Hart Says She & Ex-Hubby Kevin Hart Have A Good Relationship - 2013-07-26
- Kevin Hart’s ‘Let Me Explain’ Packs Lots Of Laughs! [REVIEW] - 2013-07-03
- 'Conversations With Ed Gordon' begins syndication this weekend as one-hour special - 2013-04-28
Page 1 of 2
Codeblack Films, a Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) company, has acquired the rights to the popular Flyy Girl book trilogy written by New York Times bestselling author Omar Tyree.
This captivating trilogy is a coming of age story that explores the journey of a young woman motivated by the material life who plunges into a fast-paced world of gratuitous sex, violence and heartbreak in an attempt to find herself and to assess her goals in life during the modern Hip-Hop era. The second book in the series, "For the Love of Money" won an NAACP Image Award (2001, Outstanding Book, Fiction).
Tyree's books have been read by over 8 million people worldwide, and have grossed more than $30 million for publishing giant Simon & Schuster. His brand is one of the most talked about in the urban community, and his products can be found in 12 countries.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!