- Did Kanye West Say He Was The ‘Next Nelson Mandela’? - 2013-12-09
- Kanye West Cuts Ties With Nike & Signs New Multimillion-Dollar Deal With Adidas - 2013-12-06
- The Name Game - 2013-12-03
- Reflections: Crude is the right word - 2013-12-03
- Conrad Murray Reveals Intimate Details Of Relationship With Michael Jackson - 2013-11-25
Category: Entertainment - Original Published on Thursday, 25 July 2013 15:29 Written by by Roz Edward
Page 6 of 11
5. Kayndz, Lyriq and Musiq Najm
T-Pain his expanded his love for music a step further when he named his children after musical terms, and got real creative with the spelling. How about Kaydnz for cadence, Lyriq for lyric Musiq for music. Let's hope his household and home life are this harmonious.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!