- Kanye West Cuts Ties With Nike & Signs New Multimillion-Dollar Deal With Adidas - 2013-12-06
- The Name Game - 2013-12-03
- Reflections: Crude is the right word - 2013-12-03
- Conrad Murray Reveals Intimate Details Of Relationship With Michael Jackson - 2013-11-25
- Cocaine Trafficker Admits To Shooting Suge Knight - 2013-11-14
Category: Entertainment - Original Published on Thursday, 25 July 2013 15:29 Written by by Roz Edward
Page 9 of 11
8. Diezel and Denim Braxton-Lewis
Hey Toni! The names honestly remind me of the label Diesel (but without the z), who just so happens to make a little bit of everything, including fly "Denim" jeans. And while they aren't the most conventional names out there, once you get over the initial shock of hearing that someone's name is actually Diezel (although Frank Zappa did it more than 30 years prior) and Denim, both monikers do grow on you after a while.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!