- The Name Game - 2013-12-03
- Angels’ Night Volunteers Make It A Family Affair - 2013-10-29
- Prince debuts 'Breakfast Can Wait' video - 2013-10-20
- St. John Providence Health System invites women to join T.E.A.M. Pink this month in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month - 2013-10-16
- Spotlight: Millie Jackson - 2013-08-23
Category: Entertainment - Original Published on Thursday, 31 October 2013 11:00 Written by Jordan Brazell
Page 1 of 7
Halloween, in its' most harmless and creative form, is maybe the only day where people can be applauded for their outrageous style and creative sense. Channeling their favorite movie character, popular culture setting, or childhood memory, Halloween-lovers capture what's great about the controversial day (other than candy). But, in the spirit of Halloween attire, Is there a such thing as going overboard, even if you're a celebrity? The following are a few celebrity Halloween costume choices. They all are "interesting" to say the least, but for different reasons. A couple are a tad bit offensive, a couple "LOL" worthy, while others will probably make you say, "Come on man!" Before you finish designing your outfit for this year's Halloween party, take a look and see if your designs are along these lines...so you can adjust accordingly.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!