- It’s not always easy being Chris Brown - 2013-06-12
- Rihanna, Marilyn Monroe and a Big Tub - 2013-05-28
- Former Disney Star To Rihanna: ‘Chris Brown Beat You Because You’re Not Pretty Enough’ - 2013-05-26
- Beyonce Exposes Nipples on Mrs. Carter World Tour - 2013-04-17
- Top 10 Break Up Songs - 2013-04-17
Category: Entertainment - Original Published on Tuesday, 19 February 2013 10:10 Written by Amber L. Bogins
Rihanna’s River Island collection debuted at Fashion Week in London, and received terrible reviews, with critics calling the runway show a “Horror Show”. The River Island show was not originally apart of Fashion Week, making the fact Rihanna was an hour late for a nine minute show simply appalling. And while her entrance was banging (she opened with Jay-Z and Kanye West’s “My Clique”), the outfits were trashy lingerie at best. Her collection featured nipple baring, mesh get-ups and questionable bras, that Huffington Post called “a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen”.
What makes matters worse; she didn’t even design the clothes. Which, truthfully isn’t too surprising, it just makes me question the designer that she worked with (Adam Selman)’s sanity for allowing the travesties to disgrace the run ways.
Follow Amber L. Bogins on Twitter @AmberLaShaii
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Duggan Court of Appeals Decision (1)
- Medical Marijuana Illinois: Veto Session Could Make Legal Weed A Reality (1)
- President Obama Hosts Father’s Day Luncheon At White House (1)
- Democrat: IRS Manager Denies Targeting Of Conservative Groups (1)
- Detroit Area Has Strong Legacy With African American Dealers (1)