Category: Entertainment - Original Published on Wednesday, 20 February 2013 07:56 Written by Amber L.Bogins
Prince Jackson, the sixteen year old son of the late Michael Jackson, has a penchant for show biz. While not following exactly in his famous father's footsteps, young Prince has just scored his first major gig as a correspondent on "ET". His first interviews were with the stars of the new movie, "Oz, The Great and Powerful", James Franco, Zack Braff and Sam Raimi.
While talking to the show, Prince Jackson said, "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor," he told the show.
With the level of connections at his disposal and at least a fraction of his father's talent, Jackson is sure to be able to at least make a stab at a successful entertainment career.
Follow Amber L. Bogins on Twitter @AmberLaShaii
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)
- Charlie Murphy headlines grand opening of The Comedy Zone (1)
- Gordy explains Ross relationship (3)