Category: Entertainment - Original Published on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 08:00 Written by Amber L. Bogins
The great thing about music is that there is a song for every emotion or situation that life has to offer. Music can accompany your happiest moments, the craziest partiest, and even the most traumatizing break ups. There’s such a variety of break up songs available, you may never have to open your mouth. Sit your soon to be ex down, turn on the iPod and walk out the door. Here are some suggestions as you make your exit.
Chrisette Michelle--Epiphany (I'm Leaving)
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Duggan Court of Appeals Decision (1)
- Medical Marijuana Illinois: Veto Session Could Make Legal Weed A Reality (1)
- President Obama Hosts Father’s Day Luncheon At White House (1)
- Democrat: IRS Manager Denies Targeting Of Conservative Groups (1)
- Detroit Area Has Strong Legacy With African American Dealers (1)