Kelly Rowland is coming to a television near you. The Grammy-winning singer has officially signed on as a judge for the U.S. edition of “The X Factor.”
Fox announced today that Kelly will join the singing competition when it returns for its third season this fall. She will grab a seat alongside returning judges Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato, along with Latina pop star Paulina Rubio.
“I am very excited to be reuniting with Simon Cowell and ‘The X Factor’ family,” said the Destiny’s Child diva, who was previously a judge on the show’s U.K. edition. “It feels great to be able to take this journey here at home in the States!
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)