- Reflections: Crude is the right word - 2013-12-03
- Michigan Black Chamber of Commerce Political Action Committee Endorses Sheriff Benny N. Napoleon for Mayor of the City of Detroit. - 2013-07-30
- Education Achievement Authority Unveils Enrollment Campaign - 2013-07-24
- A Dress Good Enough to Eat - 2013-06-14
- KFC, VIBE MAGAZINE AND CELEBRITY DADS SHINE LIGHT ON FATHERHOOD IN URBAN COMMUNITIES THROUGH FRESH FATHERS CAMPAIGN - 2013-06-13
Category: Entertainment Published on Friday, 19 July 2013 10:44 Written by Myeisha Essex/ Hello Beautiful Staff
Kelly Rowland is having an amazing year and her new major endorsement deal with luxury car brand Jaguar is more icing on the cake. According to reports, the R&B songstress is the new face of the British car manufacturer, promoting the F-Type series in a new campaign.
The multi-talented recently shared her excitement for the new deal with her followers on Twitter. "Cruisin in my #F-type @jaguarUSA," she wrote. "Shooting commercial latemiaminights The jag is everything! Supersexy!!!"
We wish Ms. Rowland much success. Congrats!
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)