- Trinity Broadcasting Network Founder Paul Crouch Dead at 79 - 2013-12-02
- Local Movie Director Addresses Fidelity In Latest Project (VIDEO) - 2013-11-11
- Targeted Learning - 2013-10-16
- Education Achievement Authority Unveils Enrollment Campaign - 2013-07-24
- Actor Dennis Farina Dies At Age 69 - 2013-07-22
Category: Entertainment Published on Friday, 19 July 2013 12:05 Written by Kevin Benoit/Parle Magazine
Page 1 of 2
Black love is an amazing thing! Seeing any two people in love AND happy is often a rare sighting, which makes it even more noteworthy when you stumble upon a couple that you can tell is going to work. It's not always easy to tell from a distance with the false sense of reality that some people can put on display, but then there are times when love is so apparent, it's hard not to notice it. The genuine love of Kevin Byrd and Karen Pierre-Charles is that type of love.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!