- Prince, Diddy and Memorable Celebrity Halloween Costumes - 2013-10-31
- Timbaland’s Wife Files For Divorce And It Could Get Ugly! - 2013-10-18
- 'Love in the Future' Review: John Legend's New Album is Classically Sexy - 2013-09-03
- Spotlight: Millie Jackson - 2013-08-23
- Happy Birthday, Whitney Houston! - 2013-08-09
Category: Entertainment Published on Tuesday, 23 July 2013 13:51 Written by Myeisha Essex/ Hello Beautiful Staff
Page 1 of 2
Tamar Braxton may have given birth to her first child six weeks ago, but that isn't stopping her from making career big moves! The new mommy is grabbing her son Logan and hitting the road with John Legend for his "Made To Love" tour this fall. According to reports, the "Love and War" singer has signed on as the opening act for the six-week tour, which will kick off October 20 Mashantucket, CT and end December 1 in Los Angeles. Braxton's highly-antipated sophomore album is scheduled to hit stores on September 3, the same day as John Legend's album Love in the Future.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)