Category: Entertainment Published on Thursday, 25 July 2013 15:28 Written by Myeisha Essex/ Hello Beautiful Staff
The "Living Single" star recently revealed that she and her hubby Christopher Morgan, a Broadway actor, are expecting their second child together. According to PEOPLE, the actress said she plans to name the new man in her life Quincy Xavier.
"Sebastian and Christopher are very excited. We're very, very blessed," she said on an upcoming episode of "The Real." "It was planned. We've actually been trying for a couple years. We had gotten pregnant twice and [miscarried]. Chris and I were very blessed to really have one another, to have our family and friends and our God to really get us through that."
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)