- Woman Impregnanted By Famous Dad Five Times Wins College Grant For Overcoming Adversity - 2013-10-21
- 5 Hair Habits We’re All Guilty Of - 2013-07-23
- Darius Simmons: John Henry Spooner Found Guilty In Heartless Slaying Of 13-Year-Old Boy - 2013-07-18
- Two teens found guilty in Ohio rape case - 2013-03-17
- Jesse Jackson Jr. pleads guilty to misusing campaign fund - 2013-02-20
Category: Entertainment Published on Tuesday, 30 July 2013 11:35 Written by NewsOne Staff
Page 1 of 2
Award-winning music director Aswad Ayinde, 55, was found guilty of repeatedly raping one of his six daughters and sentenced to 50 years in prison, reports the Daily Mail.
This was the second of five expected trials.
Ayinde was previously found guilty of raping a separate daughter in a 2011 trial and sentenced to 40 years.
This brings his total sentence to 90 years — thus far.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)