- Girlfriend says Zimmerman pointed shotgun at her - 2013-11-19
- Keyshia Cole Blames BET For Not Returning To Reality Show - 2013-08-01
- ‘Pacman’ Jones Pleads Not Guilty To Slapping Woman - 2013-06-13
- 64-Year-Old Stabbed At Gas Station As Customers Stood By And Watched - 2013-05-17
- 19 Wounded At New Orleans Mother’s Day Parade [Video] - 2013-05-13
Category: Entertainment Published on Tuesday, 30 July 2013 12:00 Written by Myeisha Essex/ Hello Beautiful Staff
Page 2 of 2
"Earlier this month during the Essence Music Festival, I was involved in an incident with other individuals while I was out with my wife," the athlete explained of his arrest in a statement to TMZ. "It's unfortunate that some see opportunity in taking advantage of people who work hard for what they have achieved."
During a call in to "TMZ Live," Bobbie said "I have nothing to be ashamed of or hide."
He claimed a man pouted off some very "disrespectful" comments while his wife was performing at the festival. "Safety was threatened" he said, so he "needed to take action."
He added, "Once all the facts of the incident come out, I expect to be fully vindicated."
Gibson, who is currently out on bail, has been married to Cole for two years. The couple also have to 3-year-old son together.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!