- 15-Year-Old Orphan Pleads With Church Members To Adopt Him - 2013-10-18
- Black Columnist Says Gays Are Bringing Hostility Into Public Space - 2013-10-16
- ‘MasterChef’ Star Commits Suicide - 2013-10-14
- Televangelist Asks God For Military Takeover Of The U.S. Government - 2013-10-11
- More Brutality From Jasper, Texas: Cops Fired After Video Captures Them Beating Black Woman - 2013-06-04
Category: Entertainment Published on Friday, 02 August 2013 10:25 Written by jonathan Hailey, Assistant Editor/ Urban Daily
Page 2 of 2
As the story goes, Josh Marks was seen near the campus of University of Chicago earlier this week trying to use one of the campus' emergency phones. When campus police asked if everything was alright, Marks lunged at the cop, punched him, and tried to maneuver the cop's gun out of the holster. Once the cop called for help, two other officers tried to calm the seven foot two Josh Marks. nothing worked so the officers pepper sprayed and clubbed the giant culinary artist. However, none of that worked and it took five officers in total to get Marks under control.
Josh Marks was taken to the hospital to be treated for his injuries. While at the hospital, a cop asked him what caused him to flip out and Marks blamed it all on the host of "MasterChef," Gordon Ramsay. Marks told police that Ramsay is an "a**h**e" and inhabits his body. Josh Marks took it further by saying Ramsay transformed him into God.
As for now, Marks remains in the hospital, chained to his bed. Doctors found no evidence of drug use, but did find bullet fragments in his face from a separate incident. Josh Marks is being charged with aggravated battery on a police officer and attempting to disarm a police officer. Both of the aforementioned crimes are felonies and if he's convicted of the crimes, he'll face 14 years in prison.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!