- American Music Awards: The stars shine - 2013-11-24
- The Gaye/Thick Drama Continues - 2013-09-13
- Reflections: The ‘Blurred’/Gaye connection [VIDEO] - 2013-08-30
- Robin Thicke Sues Marvin Gaye's Family To Protect 'Blurred Lines' - 2013-08-19
- Kanye West to Perform at MTV Video Music Awards - Again - 2013-08-06
Category: Entertainment Published on Monday, 05 August 2013 21:55 Written by News One
Continuing Jimmy Fallon‘s “Music Room” tradition, blue-eyed soul singer Robin Thicke joined the ‘Late Night’ host and house band, The Roots, for a classroom rendition of his chart-topping smash, “Blurred Lines.”
Using instruments such as the bongo, xylophone, melodica and maracas — and replacing T.I. with Black Thought, the hilarious jam session has been a hit on social media.
Watch it below:
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!