- Is Oprah Selling Famed Harpo Studios? - 2013-10-03
- Like A Boss: Oprah Winfrey Stuns ‘Jimmy Kimmel’ Audience Member With A New Car! [VIDEO] - 2013-08-18
- 'The Butler' is Black America’s Next Homework Assignment - 2013-08-15
- Cory Booker Becomes Democratic nominee for N.J. Senate seat [VIDEOS] - 2013-08-14
- Oprah Winfrey Weighs In On Jay Z Vs Harry Belafonte [EXCLUSIVE] - 2013-08-07
Category: Entertainment Published on Tuesday, 06 August 2013 09:47 Written by Julee Wilson/ Huffington Post
Page 1 of 2
The Queen of All Media wants to talk hair and she's getting our attention by sporting a massive Afro wig on the September 2013 cover of O, The Oprah Magazine. Weighing in at approximately 3.5 pounds (roughly the same as a small Chihuahua), Oprah named the wig "Wind Thang" and took to social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) to share her excitement about the stunning cover image.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!