- X-Men Producer Calls Kanye West A ‘Dumb N**ger’ - 2013-10-14
- An Emmy No Black Actress Has Ever Won - 2013-09-30
- Kevin Hart Reacts to Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Control’ Verse On Twitter[VIDEO] - 2013-08-14
- Torrei Hart Says She & Ex-Hubby Kevin Hart Have A Good Relationship - 2013-07-26
- Codeblack Films Acquires The Film Rights To Omar Tyree's "Flyy Girl" Book Trilogy - 2013-07-18
Category: Entertainment Published on Tuesday, 06 August 2013 13:53 Written by Myeisha Essex/ Hello Beautiful Staff
For the next three years, Kevin Hart will be on probation, and for the next three months, he will have to sit through a series of alcohol education classes — all consequences from his recent DUI arrest.
According to TMZ, this is the comedian cut a deal with Los Angeles authorities and plead no contest to one count of driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 or higher. In exchange for his plea, one of Kevin's two counts was dropped and he won't have to spend anytime behind bars. Along with probation and alcohol education classes, the 33-year-old was order to pay a $390 fine.
As we reported earlier, the Let Me Explain funny man was arrested by the California Highway Patrol back in April for driving 90 mph on the 101 freeway and failing a sobriety test. He spent a few hours in jail before being released on bail.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)