- Timbaland’s Wife Files For Divorce And It Could Get Ugly! - 2013-10-18
- Happy 50th Birthday Whitney: 8 of Her Best Style Moments - 2013-08-10
- Cissy Houston Tries Reconnect With Bobbi Kristina In Open Letter - 2013-08-01
- Beyonce Starts From Scratch - 2013-07-26
- Tamar Braxton Announces New Tour With John Legend - 2013-07-23
Category: Entertainment Published on Friday, 09 August 2013 10:58 Written by Ruth Manuel-Logan/Newsone
Page 4 of 14
3) By the time 1983 rolled around, Whitney was more than ready for the BIG TIME! Record industry titan Clive Davis (pictured above) saw Whitney performing with mom Cissy at a New York City nightclub. Davis was so blown away by Whitney's vocals, that he offered her a worldwide recording contract, which she could not refuse. Whitney and Davis would form a loving bond that time could never separate.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)