- Magic Says He’s About To Launch “So Many Other Businesses” - 2013-11-08
- Bill Clinton makes hilarious 'Dog' comment about Prez - 2013-11-04
- State Fairgrounds are Magic Johnson's Fairgrounds Now - 2013-10-03
- Bono, Bill Clinton Deliver Great Impersonations Of Each Other - 2013-09-26
- Presidents Come Together For Affordable Care Act - 2013-09-24
Category: Entertainment Published on Sunday, 08 September 2013 19:07 Written by News One
Arsenio Hall is coming back to late-night television tonight, Monday, Sept. 8, after 19-years away and the Dog Pound is ready to welcome him back with open arms.
As previously reported by NewsOne, Hall partnered with CBS Television Distribution, previously named Paramount Domestic Television, for the new talk show. CBSTD is the same company behind Hall’s 1989-94 hit show, “The Arsenio Hall Show.”
In an interview with USA Today, the veteran actor and comedian said that he had to take time away to be with his family, but that he’s ready to re-enter the fray — with his son’s permission:
“I have no regrets. I’ve had an incredible time away. I was able to raise my son in a way that my parents were’t able to be in my life,” because they were so busy working, he says. “When I sat and talked to my son, I was like, ‘I love being a father. There’s nothing I love more than that. But as you need me a little less, I’m going to start addressing the fact that I miss late-night and I might want to try to go back.’ And he was all for it.”
Well, thank you for understanding, Arsenio, Jr. because we sure have missed your father!
To pay homage to Arsenio Hall’s groundbreaking, iconic run, and in anticipation of what he has in store, we have compiled clips of ten of his top moments below.
Check them out and leave your favorite Arsenio moments in the comment section!
When he checks Vanilla Ice about dissing M.C. Hammer and bringing out Flava Flav as his “Black friend”:
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)