- Kanye West Cuts Ties With Nike & Signs New Multimillion-Dollar Deal With Adidas - 2013-12-06
- Reflections: Crude is the right word - 2013-12-03
- Cocaine Trafficker Admits To Shooting Suge Knight - 2013-11-14
- Timbaland’s Wife Files For Divorce And It Could Get Ugly! - 2013-10-18
- Miley Cyrus On SNL: I Stopped Twerking Because White People Made It Lame [VIDEO] - 2013-10-06
Category: Entertainment Published on Monday, 14 October 2013 10:07 Written by NewsOne Staff
Hollywood fixture John Palermo, business-partner to A-Lister Hugh Jackman and X-Men Origins: Wolverine producer, exposed his bigotry and xenophobia on Facebook in a series of ignorant statements:
"There goes the neighborhood!!!" the Los Angeles native posted upon reading that Kim Kardashian and West had purchased a mansion in tony Bel-Air. "It looks like a Poor Persian Palace, where's Kris Jenner when you need her?! #MoneyCantBuyADumbN****Class"
In response to an article about Anderson Cooper attending the opening of his boyfriend's gay bar, he simply typed: "#SmellsLikeLubeAndHIV."
Of Julie Chen, the Chinese-American daytime talk show host, who is married to CBS chief Les Moonves and recently admitted having eyelid surgery to help her career, he wrote: "I'm crazy about Julie Chen!!! Now that her eyes are finally open, she should leave Monster Moonves."
"Maybe people [who take offense] will look in the mirror and say, 'When was the last time I called Les Moonves and asked for an African-American to play opposite me?'"
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!