- GM Foundation’s Second Annual ‘Summer in the D’ Keeps Kids Learning & Active During Summer Break - 2013-07-17
- Beyoncé faces tough criticism - 2013-07-12
- WJZZ Digital Smooth Jazz Fest concert scheduled for August 9-10 in City of Southfield postponed - 2013-07-12
- Bestseller Approved for Michigan Film Incentives - 2013-07-10
- Gordon May Named Auburn Hills Campus’ Permanent President - 2013-07-09
Category: Urban Ed Published on Friday, 12 July 2013 10:37 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 1 of 2
Broadcaster Tavis Smiley, in partnership with the A. James Clark School of Engineering at the University of Maryland, will launch a $75,000 TS/UM Social Innovation Challenge to help address some of society's most pressing issues in three key areas: hunger, education, and sustainability.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)