- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- 3-Year-Old Who Danced To Beyoncé Performs On ‘Ellen’ - 2013-10-08
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
Category: Entertainment Published on Monday, 11 February 2013 10:33 Written by huffington post
Beyoncé's Vogue March 2013 cover has arrived in all its leaked glory, coming on the heels of rumors that she'd landed the coveted March issue. This time the rumor mill was true: There she is, posing in Givenchy in a photo posted by Twitter account BeyonceLite.
The March cover, as we've noted before, makes perfect sense. As anyone occupying Planet Earth knows, Beyoncé recently pulled off a masterful performance at the Super Bowl halftime show and is set to debut her HBO documentary on February 16. 2013 is clearly Beyoncé's year, we're all just living in it.
Appropriately, the Vogue cover headline reads "Beyoncé Rules The World," which is the most accurate thing we've read today. Or ever. Check out the leaked pics via Twitter below. Are you digging Bey's Vogue cover?
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!