- You're so vain: U-M study links social media and narcissism - 2013-06-12
- It’s not always easy being Chris Brown - 2013-06-12
- Latest Census Bureau report shows African Americans lead ethnic Internet users - 2013-06-11
- Was Kid Rock's "Lip Syncing" Comment Toward Chris Brown - 2013-05-20
- Top 10 Break Up Songs - 2013-04-17
The photographer caught Adele in the middle of saying something to Brown, who wasn't wearing a happy expression in the photo.
We imagined that he was telling her how much he still listens to "Someone Like You" but others went in a different direction. A prominent theory was that Adele was yelling at Brown for not standing and applauding when Frank Ocean, the R&B star Brown allegedly fought with pre-Grammys, won the award for best urban contemporary album. Brown was also nominated in that category.
The theory that Adele was arguing with Brown didn't hold much water thanks to another photo that showed the two smiling together, and Adele confirmed via Twitter Tuesday she was simply being friendly.
"Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually!" the nine-time Grammy winner said. Which we guess is how this happened:
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- President Obama Hosts Father’s Day Luncheon At White House (1)
- Democrat: IRS Manager Denies Targeting Of Conservative Groups (1)
- Detroit Area Has Strong Legacy With African American Dealers (1)
- What’s in Janet Jackson’s future? (4)
- Whole Foods Slammed For ‘English-Only' Policy As Petition Gathers Signatures (1)