- Real Housewives of Atlanta Brings Back the Drama for a Sixth Season - 2013-11-12
- Porsha Stewart Questions Husband Kordell’s Sexuality On ‘RHOA’s New Season - 2013-09-20
- NeNe Leakes Sued by Wedding Planner for $2.5M, Claims She Didn’t Pay Up - 2013-07-27
- KENYA MOORE'S BOOTY BOOT CAMP COMMERCIAL STALLION BOOTY (Video) - 2013-04-16
- Kim Zolciak: Kandi Burruss’ Lawsuit Is A Publicity Stunt - 2013-04-16
Category: Entertainment Published on Sunday, 03 March 2013 17:53 Written by Huffington Post
As Phaedra Parks awaits the birth of her second son this May, the “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star has reportedly landed a spin-off reality show, according to celebrity gossip site, Straight From The A.
Sources tell the site that the lawyer-turned-reality-star is set to star in a “People’s Court" themed show where she will portray a mediator for civil cases between two disputing parties.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!